Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/06/19 06:36:40 UTC

Auth behaviour change? (mSQL)

This question is probably most easily answered by Dirk...

After adding the latest mod_auth_msql.c to one of my servers,
authentication for directories requiring basic (non-mSQL)
authentication fail with the following error.

[Tue Jun 18 23:28:52 1996] access to /docroot/global/huskers.com/admin failed for ppp0.zyzzyva.com, reason: mSQL: Missing parameters for password lookup: Password table

I am trying with the following .htaccess file.

AuthUserFile /usr/apache/auth/.htpasswd
AuthGroupfile /dev/null
AuthName ByPassword
AuthType Basic
Auth_MSQL_Authorative off
<Limit GET>
require user vdemo randy
</Limit>

I seem to remember some comment about this, but I thought that forcing
the Authorative to 'off' would fix it.