Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/01 16:49:52 UTC

Re: 3t server enchancements

Marek, Marcin --

I just finished CAY-472 - now Cayenne Web Service clients connecting
via Hessian are consistently assigned HttpSessions. One positive side
effect is that timeouts and server-side resource cleanup is now
configurable via web.xml, e.g.:

<session-config>
   <session-timeout>1</session-timeout>
</session-config>

Of course I still can't check in code because SourceForge CVS is
down ...

Andrus