Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by li...@kabelfoon.net on 2013/04/18 15:46:23 UTC

british dictionary

I hav ejust downloaded apache open office 3.4.1. in the Dutch language. I also downloaded the English UK language package. But it does not work. Only US-spelling gets checked!!! What can I do?

Help please,

Lisette

Re: british dictionary

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
Some hints with screenshots here: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar