Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/04/23 07:41:50 UTC

Multiple Store with different users

Hi All,

Here is my very urgent requirement Please help me

I have 2 stores with different places, I want to create separate login for
my 2 stores and the members cannot access / view details from the other
stores!!! Is this possible using ofBiz? if so how?

Thanks & Regards
Vikas

Re: Multiple Store with different users

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.
We have done it using a groovy in commonscreens , it runs with every
request. It does following:

1) Gets the partyId of the userLogin
2) delegator.findByAnd("ProductStoreRole", "partyId", partyId);

Put the stores in the user session and have a check before 2) to check in
the session first to minimize the db hits.

Here, if member is associated with the product store then he can logged in.
However, you can put a certain role also.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here is my very urgent requirement Please help me
>
> I have 2 stores with different places, I want to create separate login for
> my 2 stores and the members cannot access / view details from the other
> stores!!! Is this possible using ofBiz? if so how?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Vikas

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044