Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lz...@root.cz> on 2003/01/06 11:37:34 UTC

Czech simple analyzer (only stop words)

Dears,

here is czech simple analyzer implementation.

BEFORE USING CHANGE THE PACKAGE NAME TO THE REAL ONE eg.
org.apache.analyze.....

Please add it to the CVS.

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://www.tanecni-olomouc.cz/lzap

Re: Czech simple analyzer (only stop words)

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Dekuji, dekuji.
I'll have to trust you with the stop word list :)

I'll commit it later this week, to give others to react.

Otis