Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Andreas Reichel <an...@manticore-projects.com> on 2022/09/11 11:16:41 UTC

NB 15 seems to support Gradle Multi-Projects much better!

Greetings,

just a quick heads-up: my rather complex Gradle Multi-projects are
loaded, analyzed and executed flawlessly with NB 15.
(Previous versions struggled with complex Gradle configurations.)

Big thank you and shout out to the Netbeans team! Its time to come back
and use Netbeans again!
Cheers and all the best

AndreasĀ

Re: NB 15 seems to support Gradle Multi-Projects much better!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Excellent, spread the word, Twitter, etc.

Gj