Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Smirnoff <as...@vistar.ca> on 2001/11/30 23:10:52 UTC

Re: Mysql, Tomcat 3.2.3, Cocoon 1.8.2

I guess JDBC is the only way you could make MySQL work with cocoon directly. I do not remember where to get JDBC driver, you better look into MYSQL web site there are few of them...

How to use them in cocoon is very clear from examples...

Good luck,
Alex.
Posted by Karl Øie <ka...@gan.no>.
RE: C2.0 New packageyou will have to download the src package if you want to
compile c2 yourself, else you can unpack the war file manually with jar.

mvh karl øie

C2.0 New package