Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/03/06 19:19:54 UTC

Documentation

I just did a quick reorganization of the existing documentation:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Documentation

The basic idea is that we break things down into smaller modules
(Client, Server, Feed Module); then we have a section of How-Tos which
are basically quick start guides for those who want to get down and
dirty right away. I started one on the AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter,
but haven't quite finished it yet.

I haven't had a chance to read over much of the docs yet though. I'll
try to work through the server side one later today.

Let me know if you have any feedback/flames.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Documentation

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
I'd be fine with that - although probably someone beside myself will
have to do it. We should probably detail the alternate approaches that
can be taken actually... The joy of frameworks! :-)

- Dan

Re: Documentation

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: Documentation

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

Re: Documentation

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
David Calavera wrote:
> Hi, just two comments for not forget them.
>
> The first one, spring module now includes more configuration extensions like
> adapters or filters, moreover the capability to configure it without these
> extension elements.

Feel free to hit the "Edit" link :-D

Re: Documentation

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.