Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> on 2024/03/19 12:00:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Python Client 3.5.0

Hi all,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar Python client 3.5.0.

It's over two months since the release of 3.4.0, and there are 16 new
commits: https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-python/compare/v3.4.0...main.
The dependent C++ client was upgraded to 3.5.0 in
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-python/pull/202, which also
fixes some bugs. It's time to cut a new release.

Please let me know if you have any important fixes that need to be
included in Pulsar Python client 3.5.0.

Thanks,
Yunze

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Python Client 3.5.0

Posted by Baodi Shi <ba...@apache.org>.
 +1
Thanks,
Baodi Shi