Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/28 22:33:04 UTC

pull requests at github

Hi,

I scanned through pull requests at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/pulls and realized that:
1) I have no write permissions there. Is that something that can be fixed?
2) Some PRs are merged (like CALCITE-464 in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/pull/19), however PR is
active.
3) TravisCI does not test PRs. Is it supposed to test pull requests?

Vladimir Sitnikov

Re: pull requests at github

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
We use Apache's Jenkins for Phoenix.