Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/31 14:12:49 UTC

interceptFrom("cxf://*") does not work for cxf endpoint

I want to intercept  cxf endpoint in my own method instead of using default
interceptor of cxf, but it seems not working
It is not invoked at all.
Did I do something wrong? any idea or suugestions?

interceptFrom("cxf://*")
.process(new Processor() {
public void process(Exchange exchange) {
count++;
System.out.println("interceptor called " + count + " times " +
exchange.getIn().getBody());

}
});
from("cxf://http://
{{service.soap.ip}}:{{service.soap.port}}/{{service.soap.endpoint}}?dataFormat=CXF_MESSAGE&wsdlURL={{service.soap.wsdl}}").to("mock:result")