Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com> on 2014/09/09 07:52:06 UTC

Apache Sentry user meetup @NY during Strata + Hadoop World

   We are planning a Sentry user meetup on 16th October at
NY, during  Strata + Hadoop World conference. The venue is still being
decided.
If you are NY area or attending the conference, please drop by to meet
other Sentry users and contributors. You can RSVP for the event on
http://www.meetup.com/Sentry-User-Meetup/events/206118692/

thanks
Prasad

Re: Apache Sentry user meetup @NY during Strata + Hadoop World

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
  Thanks Joe!
Posted on the blog [1]. will setup a Twitter account shortly.

thanks
Prasad

[1] - https://blogs.apache.org/sentry/entry/apache_sentry_user_meetup_nyc

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.