Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Craig S. Wilson" <cr...@wavefront.net> on 2005/03/08 18:18:34 UTC

Counter Field Sizes and Multiple Property Files

It would be real nice if the field sizes on the Counter were lengthened.

I use properties from a file and the short field sizes make it difficult
to verify that I haven't fat-fingered a property name, or the syntax of
the __property function.

Is there any way to increase these field sizes short of rebuilding jmeter?

Is there a way to use more than one property file?  I would really like
to leave the default jmeter.properties file alone and then have my
customized  file override and add to the default properties.

In most cases I am just adding my own properties for my tests.

Right now, I have copied the default file to myjmeter.properties and
specify that on the command line with the -p option.

--

Craig S. Wilson     craig@wavefront.net

Re: Counter Field Sizes and Multiple Property Files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
BTW:

__P behaves much the same as __property, and is rather shorter - might
help for now...

S.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.