Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by hulk <hu...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/22 12:31:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Git repositories will be renamed to drop the incubator- prefix after graduation

Hi all,

Kvrocks has officially graduated from the Incubator and has become an
Apache Top-Level Project.

Great thanks for your support to Kvrocks, and hope to continue to build the
community together with you.

After graduation, we are about to move related resources out of the
Incubator. I'll be responsible for getting these things done.

We requested the infra to drop the repository prefix “incubator”[1].

   1.

   <https://github.com/apache/kvrocks>
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks will move to
   https://github.com/apache/kvrocks
   2.

   <https://github.com/apache/kvrocks>
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks-website will move to
   <https://github.com/apache/kvrocks>
   https://github.com/apache/kvrocks-website

After that, developers need to change the upstream URL as well.

Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git repositories will be renamed to drop the incubator- prefix after graduation

Posted by Pragma Twice <tw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats 👏

Best,
Twice