Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2008/10/01 10:06:16 UTC

Fwd: Podling board reports are due October 8th

FYI

Any volunteers to create the report? You can go directly the Wiki
following the link below and fill it in. If not, I can write a few
lines over the weekend.

Thanks,
Andrus

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: Podling board reports are due October 8th

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> FYI
>
> Any volunteers to create the report? You can go directly the Wiki
> following the link below and fill it in. If not, I can write a few lines
> over the weekend.

Would the following report be sufficient for the Board?

"Click is an page and component based Java web framework.

Click has been incubating since July 2008.

The initial committers submitted their ICLA's and accounts have been
created.

Mailing lists were created and the community have successfully
migrated to the new lists.

A JIRA instance has been setup.

There have been three external releases since incubation started
namely 1.5M3, 1.5RC1 and 1.5RC2. We are busy fixing the last remaining
issues before 1.5 final is released. With a stable 1.5 available we
will start migrating the code to Apache repository.

Tasks ahead include migrating the Click website to Apache, importing
our existing JIRA and svn repository migration."

regards

bob

Re: Fwd: Podling board reports are due October 8th

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Bob Schellink wrote:
> Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>
> Thanks, I can take a stab at this and ping back for a review ;-)

Click report is now available:

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.