Posted to community@apache.org by Noirin Plunkett <no...@apache.org> on 2006/03/12 13:39:49 UTC

Irish Apache Folk

So, with ApacheCon planned for Dublin this summer, I've been trying to          work out how many Irish (in Ireland, regardless of nationality)                 committers there are, to any of the Apache projects. So far, I have a           bare handful - anyone want to identify themselves?                                                                                                              I promise this information will only be used for the planning of                dinners, drinks, and other enjoyable things =)                                                                                                                  Noirin

Re: Irish Apache Folk

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.

There are rumours of John Keyes (jkeyes@a.o) and Bill Haneman
(billh@a.o) being Dublin-based, but no confirmed sightings ... yet :)