Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/04 18:42:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova 7.0.1 release

No time to celebrate here :P

Need to do a cordova-create@1.1.1 release so it treats our hello-world-app
like a normal template. This way, it will copy the template_src directory
when creating a new app. Cordova-lib and cli will need updates just to
update cordova-create.

This means any new project created with the default cordova-app-hello-world
will start with a package.json. Right now, users have to type `cordova
prepare` to generate the package.json.

Issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12765
PR: https://github.com/apache/cordova-create/pull/7

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova 7.0.1 release