Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by John Prout <JP...@streetfusion.com> on 2000/07/11 22:48:09 UTC

Date/time parameters

Hi

I am using the IBM SOAP v1.2 to implement a System API, callable over the
internet. One of my needs is to pass date/time parameters to the API, and to
return Beans containing date/time properties in the response. I am using
SOAP encoding and, ideally, need to interoperate with the MS SOAP
implementation.

I can't find any DATE, Time or date/time de/serializer in the drop I'm
using. Does anyone know if there's an implementation in a later version of
the code (in the Apache CVS ?), or has anyone done any work implementing
this ?

John Prout
Principal Engineer
StreetFusion
100 Spear St, 6th floor
San Francisco
CA, 94105

jprout@streetfusion.com

415 343 3076 - office
415 377 9930 - cell

RE: Date/time parameters

Posted by Ara Kassabian <ar...@techone.com>.
I have actually created one. java.util.Date serializes/deserializes to
xsd:timeInstant. I can post it. I just need a bit of time to package it.

Ara Kassabian
Manager, TechOne, Inc.
100 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 605
Glendale, CA 91203