Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com> on 2016/11/16 20:19:24 UTC

Latency issue

Hello,

I have a parser operator which parses data from a JSON file. But when I use small size JOSN file its latency is very less and if I use large size JSON file its latency keeps on increasing. is there any way I can control the latency of the operator.

Thank you,

Jaikit Jilka

Re: Latency issue

Posted by Pramod Immaneni <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Jaikit,

Have you tried partitioning the parser operator into multiple
partitions to share the load.

Thanks