Posted to users@mina.apache.org by 李海峰 <lh...@163.com> on 2022/09/28 08:07:11 UTC

I want to customize SFTP logs

hello:

I am an individual developer, and the questions I asked are not commercial.

My current project is to develop an SFTP Server based on springboot+apache sshd sftp. But now I encounter a problem. After users log in to sftp, I can't customize and print user operation records. The current method is to locate and modify the source code log to output. But this is too time-consuming. Is there a more convenient method?

Think you. I hope to get your reply.

Re: I want to customize SFTP logs

Posted by da...@gmail.com.
david colmenares le está invitando a una reunión de Zoom programada.

Tema: I want to customize SFTP logs
Hora: 28 sept 2022 03:00 p. m. Caracas

Unirse a la reunión Zoom
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76360398311?pwd=V9mERPrTzYCwRVWcvdPaEYSCl1GikV.1