Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/10 09:07:28 UTC

Regarding accountCurrencyUomId

Hi All,

Where do i set the account currency uom id in OFBiz and when i check the
Accounting - > Billing Accounts -> Find Billing accounts.

And, in the forms the tag is as follows:

 <field name="accountLimit">
            <display type="currency"
currency="${billingAccount.accountCurrencyUomId}"/>
        </field>

I cannot able to see the uom for Account limit and it is displaying as
¤12.000

For this, i have changed the locale to Indonesia.

general.properties.

currency.uom.id.default=IDR

locale.properties.fallback=id

currency.decimal.format=#,##0

start.properties
ofbiz.locale.default=id

Please help to solve my above issue.

Thanks,
Naveen Chanda

RE: Regarding accountCurrencyUomId

Posted by SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.
Hi Naveen,

Oops, sorry I mixed up with your previous topic for decimal point.

Yes, you're right. The {billingAccount.accountCurrencyUomId} cannot display as mentioned.
I also try to dig further, still cannot find.

- Charles TJ

=========

Posted by naveenchanda <ch...@gmail.com>.

Hi Charles,