Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/05 03:13:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r762022 - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/product/webapp/catalog/product/ProductForms.xml applications/product/webapp/catalog/store/ProductStoreForms.xml specialpurpose/ecommerce/widget/blog/BlogScreens.xml

Thanks so much Jacques!

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Scott, Jacopo, and All

Actually I was a bit optimistic (and it was late ;o), there are still a bunch of active non regular formats (less than 20). I will
process them soon.

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.