Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brent P <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 17:15:23 UTC

Mailing list subscriptions

Is there a way to subscribe to just responses to a question I ask on the
mailing list, without getting emails for all activity on the mailing list?
You'd think it'd be designed in a way that when someone submits a question,
they automatically get emails for any responses.

Re: Mailing list subscriptions

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.
On that page, look for an "options" link.

Choose "subscribe via email" and there will be some options to choose.

At least that's all I've been able to find.  It doesn't allow "only threads
I've started" but it does allow a once-a-day summary and a few other
choices...

Posted by Brent <br...@gmail.com>.
ZOMG thanks! This makes the mailing list almost tolerable, in an
only-15-years-behind kind of way instead of a 25-years-behind kind of way.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brent,

Check here: http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html

Kind Regards,