Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Luca Zago <za...@libero.it> on 2002/10/23 11:58:31 UTC

Some news about the new DB Schema?

Hi sliders,
some time ago, Kumar Ashok proposed a new database schema for the J2EE
store, I tried it, and it seems really well designed, and can be a
considreable improvement in DB performance. But I found problems with
his implementation of J2EE Store, for example everything works fine in
reading the repostiroty, but I didn't succeed in creating new objects in
it. It seems that the problem is in the generation of Uri id, from Uri.
I am a little worried about DB performance, the increaing of repository
objects can really kill down the application.
Has Somebody got an extensive experience in testing this new DB schema?
Or tried other solutions to propose to improve DB performance in a J2EE
store?

Thanks in advance