Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by antalk <na...@vankalleveen.net> on 2012/10/19 14:29:23 UTC

[T5.3.x] useless toString in AbstractEventContext?

Hi all,

I am working on some stuff with tynamo's conversation module and came to the
conclusion (could be wrong) that the toString() method of
AbstractEventContext is useless and even confusing.

It only prints out the internal private var 'values' which cannot be used,
or are overwritten in its implementations (URLEventContext and
ArrayEventContext), and will always return 'EventContext: null' even when
there ARE values in the implementations.

When using toStrings() it's ok, but then i think the toString method should
call this also ..

Thoughts ?
 Antal

Re: [T5.3.x] useless toString in AbstractEventContext?

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
It looks like a bug to me, values is a private member variable that is never
set (aka totally useless!!)