Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by John Lloyd <we...@epost.co.uk> on 1998/08/21 13:34:14 UTC

os-windows/2887: Requested URL was not found on this server problem only with WINDOWS!!!

>Number:         2887
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Requested URL was not found on this server problem only with WINDOWS!!!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've got a CGI which is running on another Apache server, which when a form is submitted from our usuaul web site it then goes to this site to run the CGI.
But unfortunatelty, it doesn't work with windows platforms, coming up with the error message 'Requested URL was not found on this server'

IT works fine on Macs, Unix and also even using Lynx web browser just not on Netscape and IE4 with windows.

Can anyone help?

Regards

John
>How-To-Repeat:
Try http://property.epost.co.uk/ goto the letting search and type in clifton in the area to search by.

Then it will work or not depending on the platform used.

Thanks