Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ModiPawan <pa...@agilent.com> on 2008/06/11 11:05:44 UTC

ActiveMQ Jmeter JMS Publisher Problem

Hi ActiveMQ Community,

I am new to ActiveMQ & Jmeter. I am using ActiveMQ5.1.0 & Jmeter2.3.1. I
want to perform some JMS test using Jmeter. I am using Jmeter JMS publisher
& provided following ActiveMQ broker values for fields

Jmeter publisher & consumer looks like

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17773225/JMS-Publisher.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17773225/JMS-Subscriber.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17773225/Publisher-Listener.jpg

My ActiveMQ server is also running in local machine.

Running my Jmeter publisher i am getting following error

2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR -
jmeter.protocol.jms.client.InitialContextFactory: JNDI error: mytopic

2008/06/10 17:37:25 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher:
java.io.InterruptedIOException

I have attached complete log file here
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17773225/jmeter.log jmeter.log

If any one is aware of this problem then please share the solution with me

Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Pawan Modi

Re: ActiveMQ Jmeter JMS Publisher Problem

Posted by sample user <ru...@csufresno.edu>.
Hi,

Even I Have the same problem.............

Posted by ModiPawan <pa...@agilent.com>.
Hi