Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leon Searl <se...@ittc.ku.edu> on 2007/12/11 21:58:42 UTC

[Axis2] axis2 v1.3 maven build test failure ComplexDataTypesComplexDataTypesSOAP11Test

Hi,

I'm sure that someone must have run into this before but so far I have
failed to find any information about it with my web searches.
I'm sorry if this is a repeat and been handled previously.

I'm getting 2 failures when I run '> mvn clean install'
for Axis2-1.3.
My version of Java is Sun Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05)
My OS is Fedora 7.

Looking back through the output of the 'mvn clean install' I see
the following as the first failure.

Running
org.apache.axis2.rpc.complex.ComplexDataTypesComplexDataTypesSOAP11Test
0 [main] INFO org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine  - No
services directory was found under
/tmp/axis2-1.3/modules/integration/target/test-resources/samples.
203 [main] INFO org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer  - Deploying
module: addressing-1.3
Server started on port 5555.....469 [HttpListener-5555-1] INFO
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener  -
Listening on port 5555
[SimpleHTTPServer] Stop called
80455 [main] INFO
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleHttpServer  - Shut down
connection listener
80486 [main] INFO
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleHttpServer  - Shut down
HTTP processors
83492 [main] INFO
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleHttpServer  - Force shut
down HTTP processors
83514 [main] INFO
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleHttpServer  - HTTP protocol
handler shut down
Tests run: 37, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 84.238
sec <<< FAILURE!

The other test that fails is
org.apache.axis2.rpc.complex.ComplexDataTypesDocLitBareTest

After looking around I found a 'surefire' report that looks like it is
the output of one of the two tests that failed. I've attached it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

leon

P.S. The SVN snapshot of Dec. 9, 2007 built without failures. Should
I use it?
--
Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology Center, University of Kansas