Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 10:42:47 UTC

Re: Start the server programmatically by using Java API

The options should be used to start your application (which will then call
DaemonCLI to start Geronimo). Also add to your classpath with the jars
listed in MANIFEST.MF of the bin/server.jar. The args for DaemonCLI.main()
should be just -

String args[] = {“--long"}

-Jack