Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/11/15 09:00:47 UTC

proposed additions to xdocs/validation.xml

Jeff,
I am keen to add something to docs to describe the
RELAX NG validation that now happens during the build.
Basicaly, i want to encourage people to come and help
add to that to do much more sophisticated validation.

Anyway, i want to briefly describe the current state.
Should i just add a section to validation.xml or should
i create a whole new doc? I prefer the former.

--David

Re: proposed additions to xdocs/validation.xml

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:00:47PM +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> Jeff,
> I am keen to add something to docs to describe the
> RELAX NG validation that now happens during the build.
> Basicaly, i want to encourage people to come and help
> add to that to do much more sophisticated validation.

Sounds good..

> Anyway, i want to briefly describe the current state.
> Should i just add a section to validation.xml or should
> i create a whole new doc? I prefer the former.

validation.xml would IMO be best.

--Jeff