Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Akshay Kapur <ak...@cisco.com> on 2003/06/11 20:05:36 UTC

Fwd: Code using Torque throws ClassCastException when accessing oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor

Below are some more details further to the problem described in my earlier
mail -

Database - Oracle

Configuration of Torque.properties -
torque.database.default=mydb
torque.database.mydb.adapter=oracle

## Using torque's old pool
# DEV
torque.dsfactory.mydb.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.mydb.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.mydb.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.mydb.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

torque.dsfactory.mydb.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.mydb.connection.url = jdbc:oracle:oci8:@abc
torque.dsfactory.mydb.connection.user = xxx
torque.dsfactory.mydb.connection.password = yyy

Regards
Akshay