Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/09/04 23:40:40 UTC

Clearing out DB in 4.2

Hi,

I'm having trouble running this command on one of my CS setups:

mvn -P developer -pl developer,tools/devcloud -Ddeploydb

Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, guys!

The db.properties.override file was missing - not sure why.

I should have thought of that. Been sick the past couple days am not
thinking all that clearly.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Let me give that a shot, Min.

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
But this time, it says Using Password: YES

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Ah, that would explain why my first attempt like this worked:

mysql -u root -ppassword

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Darren Shepherd <darren.s.shepherd@gmail.com

Re: Clearing out DB in 4.2

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.