Posted to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com> on 2002/02/04 14:24:26 UTC

Re: [jetty-discuss] Re: Host header again.

Ryan Lubke wrote:

> Doesn't pay to rush does it :).
> Fixed.

Thanks for the fast turn around

> So aside from this problem with the Host header, how goes testing?

Not bad after your fix running against Jetty 4.0 Beta0:

[515] ant servlet
     [java]  [watchdog] ------- TEST SUMMARY -------
     [java]  [watchdog] *** 348 TEST(S) PASSED! ***
     [java]  [watchdog] *** 0 TEST(S) FAILED! ***

[516] ant jsp

      [java]  [watchdog] ------- TEST SUMMARY -------
      [java]  [watchdog] *** 182 TEST(S) PASSED! ***
      [java]  [watchdog] *** 0 TEST(S) FAILED! ***

But I'm sure you guys will add some more tests soon that will ruin this for me :-(

I'm very interested to see how we go when security constraints are added
to the tests.   I know it will be a bit difficult to get a test infrustructure
going, but that part of the spec is very vague and is going to be rich
pickings for different interpretaions!

thanks again.

--
Greg Wilkins<gr...@mortbay.com>          GB  Phone: +44-(0)7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.    Mbl Phone: +61-(0)4 17786631

Re: [jetty-discuss] Re: Host header again.

Posted by Ryan Lubke <Ry...@Sun.COM>.
Great to see that they are all passing.

> But I'm sure you guys will add some more tests soon that will ruin this for me :-(
>

> I'm very interested to see how we go when security constraints are added
> to the tests.   I know it will be a bit difficult to get a test infrustructure
> going, but that part of the spec is very vague and is going to be rich
> pickings for different interpretaions!

Still working on how to integrate the existing security tests we have
into Watchdog.  Might be a bit slow in coming due to new commitments,
but they will eventually get in.