Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 06:19:04 UTC

Redirect requests from one server to another server

Hi All,

I am using cxf-2.2.7 version. I want to redirect one request from one web
services server to another server. I want to thsi redirection on the web
services server side. Can any one please help to understand how to do that.
I am running my web services servers as stand alone applications ( using
jetty server, not using servlets). If some one can point me to the example
that would be good.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you,