Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by DIRECTAXIS FINANCE LOANS <cu...@hidroplan.com.br> on 2020/07/06 13:41:52 UTC

Directaxis Financial Support ? Apply now at 5% Interest rate

    Welcome To Direct Axis Financial Services

 Here we give your lifestyle a boost or have your unexpected expenses dealt with at Direct Axis Financial Services we make your dreams a reality.

 Direct Axis Financial Services we are flexible: you can borrow from   R   10,000 to   R   10, 000, 000 with an affordable repayment periods range from 12 months to 20 years.

 We offers a comprehensive range of personal loans, business loans, home loans and debt consolidation loans as well as Car Finance that can be adapted to suit your changing needs and circumstances at 5% interest rate.

 What can I use my personal loan for?

 A Direct Axis personal loan is paid directly into your bank account and the money can be used for any needs you may have  .

 Other Features & Benefits

Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 120 months)

Credit Decision Within 24 Hours

Cash in your account within 24 hours on approval

Fast and easy process

Free monthly statement via email or SMS

Customer Protection Insurance for your peace of mind

Interest at 5% (max) per annum

Immediate access to your funds after approval

Flexible repayment terms

The ability to pay off your loan faster (extra payments reduce the capital amount of the loan)

                                  Direct Axis Repayment Schedule   Table In South Africa Rand

       Loan Amount

	  Duration

   (Year)

	  Repayment

      Period

	    Loan Amount

	  Duration

   (Year)

	  Repayment

     Period

	    Loan Amount

	  Duration

    (Year)

	  Repayment

      Period

   R 20,000

	        2

	  R 877.43

	  R 20,000

	         3

	  R 599.42

	  R 20,000

	       Five

	  R 377.42

    R 50,000

	        2

	  R2, 193.57

	  R 50,000

	         3

	  R1, 498.54

	  R 50,000

	       Five

	  R 943.56

   R 100,000

	        3

	  R2, 997.09

	  R 100,000

	         Four

	  R2, 302.93

	  R 100,000

	       6

	  R1, 610.49

   R150,000

	        3

	  R 4, 495.63

	  R150,000

	         Five

	  R2, 830.69

	  R150,000

	       7

	  R2, 120.09

   R 300,000

	        Four

	  R 6, 908.79

	  R 300,000

	         6

	  R 4, 831.48

	  R 300,000

	       8

	  R 3, 797.98

   R 400,000

	        Five

	  R 7, 548.49

	  R 400,000

	         7

	  R 5, 653.56

	  R 400,000

	       9

	  R 4, 606.91

   R 600,000

	        6

	  R9, 662.96

	  R 600,000

	         8

	  R 7, 595.95

	  R 600,000

	      Ten

	  R 6, 363.93

   R 800,000

	        7

	  R11, 307.13

	  R 800,000

	         9

	  R 9, 213.82

	  R 800,000

	      11

	  R 7, 891.59

   R1,000,000

	        8

	  R12,659.92

	  R1,000,000

	        Ten

	  R10,606.55

	  R1,000,000

	      12

	  R9, 248.90

 Businesses or Individuals interested in applying for a loan with Direct Axis Financial Services, should simply SEND US AN EMAIL or Fax with the required document listed below to   Email on the Application Form Attached or Fax: +27 (0) 86 474 0514

 1)  Fill in attached Loan Application Form (Duly completed)

 2)  A clear copy of your valid ID

 3)  Pay Slip OR 3 Months Bank Statement (Personal Loan)

 4)  3 Months Bank Statement (Business Loan)

 5)  Copy of CIPRO & SARS certificate if applying for a Business Loan

 Note: The outcome of this process will be communicated to you within 48 hours Upon the receipt of all requested documents / application form. We will not process your application without receiving the requested documents. Further Inquiries contact us Switchboard:
 Tel: +27 (0 ) 63 014 6655 OR Email : DIRECTLOANS@NAVER.COM

 Mrs. Susan Bolt

 For: Management

               Direct Axis Financial Services

 Tel: +27 (0) 63 014 6655

 Fax:+27 (0)86 474 0514

    DirectAxis

 Your direct connection to Financial Services.Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd (Registration no 1995/006077/07) is an authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP 5 and FSP 7249) Copyright 2020