Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/25 01:25:57 UTC

Data source extension updates

FYI,

I've moved the data source extension which allows services to obtain
pooled db connections up to the latest kernel version. I've removed
the old SCATestCase-based integration tests temporarily. I would like
to split these out as separate integration tests similar to how the
Spring extension is laid out. I'll do this probably tomorrow or Monday.

At some point we should think about leveraging the transaction
manager, data sources and JPA to provide a robust, transactionally-
aware persistence infrastructure where we can use SCA policy to
demarcate transaction boundaries. We may want to do this in
conjunction with a release of the JPA extension.

Jim