Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/07/18 04:17:04 UTC

java2wsdl from ant

I know that ant tasks are pending. Until then, I tried to roll my own.
And I crashed with a complaint that cxf.xml was not found in classpath.
What jar file is supposed to contain it for this purpose?

Re: java2wsdl from ant

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
The cxf.xml is contained in the cxf-rt-core-*.jar, if you use the
bundler jar, it should be in the cxf-2.*-incubator-*.jar.

Re: java2wsdl from ant

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
java2wsdl/wsdl2java ant tasks was in the trunk, i checked in days ago,
but you have to build by your own, it's in /trunk/tools/anttask
Let me know if you have any problems with it.

James