Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 13:24:46 UTC

how to configure a mirror?

Hi,

I am trying to configure a mirror. We have development teams around
the world so I would like to be able to configure the central mirror
with a property that would be define in a profile for instance
(developers may travel around so they need to use the closest mirror).

We can't set a mirror in a profile.

I tried to do something like

<mirrors>
        <mirror>
            <id>internal</id>
            <name>Releases - Liege repository</name>
            <url>${internal.url}</url>
            <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
        </mirror>
    </mirrors>

And define internal.url in a profile that is in the activeProfiles
section of the settings but it did not replaced the value.

Any solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Stéphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

RE: how to configure a mirror?