Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Merrifield, Jeremy" <Je...@Teradata.com> on 2018/08/07 19:00:33 UTC

MapR HDFS support

Hi,
Does anyone have a set of instructions on how to properly configure the NiFi HDFS processors to work with MapR 6.0? It seems like folks have got it working without having to re-build the NAR file with the MapR version of the Jars. However, I have had no luck.

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/182217/using-nifi-with-mapr.html

I tried adding the mapr properties to the bootstrap.conf file

java.arg.18=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=/opt/mapr/conf/mapr.login.conf
java.arg.19=-Dfs.hdfs.impl=com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem
java.arg.20=-Dfs.maprfs.impl=com.mapr.fs.MapRFileSystem

And I add the MapR jars to the “Additional Classpath Resources” property. But no luck.

Thanks,
Jeremy