Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kaan Erdemir <ka...@turkcellgroup.com> on 2003/04/04 15:39:15 UTC

[OFF TOPIC] awt createImage

Hi,

I wrote an httpServlet to upload some image file (gif, jpeg, tiff, ...), then make an Image object from Input stream.
I am successful to read inputStream from request object and I am successfull to parse full image data.
I am checking the data from orginal image file. Doesn't seem any fault for bytes. But;
the image's width and height (image created from the line: Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().createImage(baos2.toByteArray()); )
are -1

do you have any advice?

looking forward...

Kaan Erdemir

dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is
prohibited.
The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone. There is no
implied endorsement by MAPCO.
This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.