Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 21:09:07 UTC

Documenting the release process for Apache Spark

Hi Patrick,

Did you end up writing up the steps you were taking to generate the
Apache Spark release to provide help to the next Apache Spark RE?

I remember you were trying to create one after we released 0.8

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Documenting the release process for Apache Spark

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Sweet! Sounds good to me.

Thanks for the awesome work Patrick.

- Henry