Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Kothuvatiparambil, Viju" <Vi...@compuware.com> on 2008/10/07 17:07:41 UTC

ContinuumConfigurationException while saving configuration

I installed continuum 1.2 in tomcat 6 in windows. But I am getting this
error while trying to save the configuration.
org.apache.continuum.configuration.ContinuumConfigurationException:
${appserver.base}\conf\continuum.xml (The system cannot find the path
specified)
I followed the steps to pass the appserver.base variable. Any help will
be appreciated.
Thanks
Viju K

Re: ContinuumConfigurationException while saving configuration

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
You can read the page here [1] section "Configure the appserver.base
java property"
HTH,
--
Olivier