Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/15 13:10:53 UTC

ManifoldCF 1.8.1 and 2.0.1

Hi all,

We now have two tickets that look to me like they are worthy of inclusion
in a point release:

CONNECTORS-1138
and
CONNECTORS-1145

I've tentatively created Jira versions for 1.8.1 and 2.0.1, and I've
updated the release-1.8-branch and release-2.0-branch for these potential
releases.  If we do them, I would propose that we aim for release at the
end of January.  Meanwhile, I'd propose we accumulate more tickets for
another week or so.

Does this sound like a reasonable plan?

Karl

Re: ManifoldCF 1.8.1 and 2.0.1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've set up releases and updated the appropriate branches for the potential
release.  But I've not heard enough support yet to go ahead and create
release candidates.

Thanks,
Karl