Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by KeertiA Sharma <Ke...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/08/24 13:02:02 UTC

Query regarding rptdesign file

Hi,
I am unable to fetch the complete list of data from entity in rptdesign file.i want to fetch a field which has multiple values in it.
Kindly help me.
Thanks

Keerti A Sharna
ILabs | L&T Infotech Limited
Plot No. EL - 200,
TTC Electronic Zone, Shil Mahape Road
Vashi,  Navi Mumbai 400 710
Phone : +91 22 6795 4545 Extn: 4324
Mobile: +91 7666 217 972
Email : KeertiA.Sharma@lntinfotech.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Query regarding rptdesign file

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
the following example may help,
order/webapp/ordermgr/reports/CouponSalesReport.rptdesign

based on list you can find out the value of specific field.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre