Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by CobraTheSleek <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/30 16:26:35 UTC

JBoss DatabaseServerLoginModule for JAAS

I am trying to use JBoss
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule  jass module to
authenticate a user. Has anyone tried this before? I keep getting the error
shown below. I know for a fact that the module is operational as it hits the
database and reads the roles etc.

User user is not authorized to read from:
topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue,topic://ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic
	at
org.apache.activemq.security.AuthorizationBroker.addConsumer(AuthorizationBroker.java:107)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConsumer(MutableBrokerFilter.java:95)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConsumer(TransportConnection.java:525)
	at org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerInfo.visit(ConsumerInfo.java:334)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:281)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:178)