Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/06/23 20:49:09 UTC

Proposed change to SMTP

currently is in general.properties.
I propose an container like JavaMail, so multiple servers, and/or
accounts can be defined.

a new entity that can be in the database like SMTPMailSenders. where the
ID of the STMP entry in the STMP container can be linked to many PartyIDs.

The service would be modified to use the PartyIDfrom to look up the
party ID in  SMTPMailSenders to find would which configuration to use to
send the emails.

any thoughts or should I submits this.

Re: Proposed change to SMTP

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
actually is should be the email from that is looked up. The party may
have many email accounts based on the email address.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 6/23/06 11:49 AM: