Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cowwoc <co...@bbs.darktech.org> on 2011/10/18 21:26:56 UTC

Cannot get project dependencies when MavenProjectBuilder is used

Hi,

I'm attempting to implement http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-322 under
Maven 2.x (I believe the plugin requires Maven 2.x compatibility, correct me
if I'm wrong).

I've successfully looked up the current project's transitive dependencies
using
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1492000/how-to-get-access-to-mavens-dependency-hierarchy-within-a-plugin/1492023#1492023
but when I construct a project using
MavenProjectBuilder.buildWithDependencies() and pass *that* into the
aforementioned code, I get back zero dependencies. When I compare the two
projects using equals() I get back true. Clearly something is different but
equals() is not picking it up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gili