Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.INVALID> on 2022/07/04 16:27:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.11.0-rc2

Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.11.0-rc2

The Apache DevLake community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache DevLake (Incubating) version v0.11.0-rc1

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Linkis community vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/8bnm8v1zvc97rxtd5yfsx53p27wjwtyh

Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0n0t1mdcs2qkx6w2qlydojj4ptwp0h35

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.11.0-incubating-rc2/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/tree/v0.11.0-rc2

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
Apache DevLake(Incubating) community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.11.0-rc2

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
- Download links are valid.
- Checksums and signatures are OK for me.
- LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER files exist
- No unexpected binary files
- ASF License add in the source files

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
- Download links are valid
- Incubating is in the name
- LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER files exist
- Checksums and signatures are OK

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.invalid> 于2022年7月10日周日 18:40写道:

Posted by Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.INVALID>.

Posted by Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.INVALID>.
Hi Calvin Kirs,
Thanks for your suggestion, we will do some research about it.

Best wishes
Liang Zhang

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.

Posted by Klesh Wong <kl...@apache.org>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Klesh Wong <kl...@apache.org>.
+1

I checked these items:
- Download links are valid.
- Checksums and signatures.
- LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER-WIP files exist
- No unexpected binary files
- All source files have ASF headers (**.go and **.js)

Posted by Liang Zhang <li...@merico.dev.INVALID>.
Hi sebb,
Thanks for your guidance, I will switch to the link you suggested in the next release.

Best wishes
Liang Zhang

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.