Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Yonghui Zhao <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 16:13:46 UTC

index sorting merge

Hi,

I specified a  SortingMergePolicy in my case. I find only the first N-1
segments are sorted as expected, the last segment is still disordered  when
I call forceMerge(N), N > 1,

I think it is by design, but is there any way to make all segments sorted.

Thanks !

Re: index sorting merge

Posted by Yonghui Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thanks! my version is 4.10.4 which is tooooooo old

Re: index sorting merge

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.