Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sterpu Victor <vi...@caido.ro> on 2015/09/11 07:46:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Personalized message

I have a virtual host defined with "SSLVerifyClient require" and when
the client does not presents a certificate the browser displays a
message like this: "An error occurred during a connection to
card.casnt.ro:444. SSL peer was unable to negotiate an acceptable set of
security parameters. (Error code: ssl_error_handshake_failure_alert)".
Can I replace this message from Apache configuration with a personalized
message?

Thank you.

---